UPS & GENERATOR MONITORING
UPS & Generator monitoring is one of the many tools we can use to prevent any kind of failure on your backup power equipment.
Generator Connection Points
Our 24/7 365 days a year monitoring facility will provide a monthly report advising of your equipment’s environment, efficiency, any power irregularities or power outages. It will alert us to any potential issues allowing us to resolve problems before they arise seamlessly. For this service to work most effectively, we would recommend coupling this with a maintenance agreement so our expert engineers can be onsite quickly within an allotted response time.
So, what are the benefits of remote monitoring?
- Expert engineers continuously monitoring your equipment 24/7
- A perfect solution for unmanned locations
- Less engineer visits due to diagnosis being able to be done remotely
- Early fault detection allowing a quick fix before your critical power solution fails
- Performance reports provided regularly, allowing you to be informed on how your equipment is running
- Highly secure connection to your equipment with two step verification to access
- Ease of installation to any existing piece of backup power equipment
We offer this service on all backup power equipment so please contact us for more information.
"Secure Power are able to provide onsite and remote monitoring solutions to meet your needs"
Take a look at some of our other services pages below:
Hiring is not only affordable but provides flexibility where you need it most