Secure Power offers a range of service including specialist site surveys.
Ensuring Accurate Technical Advice
Secure Power’s team of expert engineers and project managers are on hand to conduct a comprehensive site survey of your unique power protection requirements. A site survey will typically last a couple of hours (depending on the size of the installation) and will allow us to offer a quotation tailored specifically to your business needs and budget.
During the survey, our experienced team will endeavour to evaluate the following areas:
- Client Load/Power requirements (Expected power draw / supply size available / required autonomy)
- Assessment of equipment environment/location
- Site logistics and delivery route to work area
- Proposed installation methods and scope of works
- Optional extras (Maintenance Bypass Switch / Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / PDUs / Server Racks / Fire Suppression)
- Communication options (SNMP/ Remote Monitoring / BMS Integration etc)
- On-going preventative maintenance and technical support packages
- Expected lead times / project duration
Site surveys should be carried out for all new critical power installations, as well as those projects that require the upgrade and/or replacement of existing infrastructure.
Get in touch today to book an appointment for your no-obligation site survey from our highly-qualified team.