Secure Power offers a range of services including specialist site surveys.
Ensuring Accurate Technical Advice
Secure Power’s team of expert engineers and project managers are on hand to conduct a comprehensive site survey of your unique power protection requirements. A site survey will typically last a couple of hours (depending on the installation’s size). It will allow us to offer a quotation tailored specifically to your business needs and budget.
Site surveys should be carried out for all new critical power installations and those projects that require the upgrade and/or replacement of existing infrastructure.
During the survey, our experienced team will endeavour to evaluate the following areas:
- Client Load/Power requirements (Expected power draw/supply size available/required autonomy)
- Assessment of equipment environment/location
- Site logistics and delivery route to the work area
- Proposed installation methods and scope of works
- Optional extras (Maintenance Bypass Switch / Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / PDUs / Server Racks / Fire Suppression)
- Communication options (SNMP/ Remote Monitoring / BMS Integration etc)
- On-going preventative maintenance and technical support packages
- Expected lead times/project duration
Get in touch today to book an appointment for your no-obligation site survey from our highly-qualified team.
"Who better to carry out your survey than Secure Power, experienced UPS specialists."
Take a look at some of our other services pages below:
Site surveys allow unrivalled clarity around your requirements, why not book your no-obligation site survey today?