UPS Site Survey
Our site surveys include detailed analysis to determine environment, efficiency and TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
Secure Power offers a range of services including specialist site surveys. Our team of expert engineers and project managers are on hand to conduct a comprehensive site survey for any power protection requirement. A site survey will typically last a couple of hours (depending on the installation’s size) and will allow us to offer a quotations tailored specifically to business needs and budget.
Site surveys should be carried out for all new critical power installations and for those projects that require the upgrade and/or replacement of existing infrastructure.
During the survey, our experienced team will endeavour to evaluate the following areas:
- Client load/Power requirements (Expected power draw/supply size available/required autonomy)
- Assessment of equipment environment/location
- Site logistics and delivery route to the work area
- Proposed installation methods and scope of works
- Optional extras (Maintenance Bypass Switch / Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / PDUs / Server Racks / Fire Suppression)
- Communication options (SNMP/ Remote Monitoring / BMS Integration etc)
- On-going preventative maintenance and technical support packages
- Expected lead times/project duration
Get in touch today to book an appointment for a no-obligation site survey from our highly-qualified team.