Secure Power offers a range of services including specialist site surveys.
Ensuring Accurate Technical Advice
Secure Power’s team of expert engineers and project managers are on hand to conduct a comprehensive site survey of your unique power protection requirements. A site survey will typically last a couple of hours (depending on the size of the installation). It will allow us to offer a quotation tailored specifically to your business needs and budget.
Site surveys should be carried out for all new critical power installations, as well as those projects that require the upgrade and/or replacement of existing infrastructure.
During the survey, our experienced team will endeavour to evaluate the following areas:
- Client Load/Power requirements (Expected power draw / supply size available / required autonomy)
- Assessment of equipment environment/location
- Site logistics and delivery route to work area
- Proposed installation methods and scope of works
- Optional extras (Maintenance Bypass Switch / Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / PDUs / Server Racks / Fire Suppression)
- Communication options (SNMP/ Remote Monitoring / BMS Integration etc)
- On-going preventative maintenance and technical support packages
- Expected lead times / project duration
Get in touch today to book an appointment for your no-obligation site survey from our highly-qualified team.