UPS Network Management Card 2 with Environmental Monitoring
Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
CD with software, User Manual
- BACnet/IP Support
- Supports reporting UPS information to Building Management Systems or other third party management systems via BACnet/IP (BTL certified) (Single Phase Smart-UPS and Symmetra only).
- Command line interface
- Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Compatible with SmartSlot enabled UPSs
- Compatible with all SmartSlot UPSs
- Device Encryption
- Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
- IPv6 Support
- Capable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol
- Modbus TCP Support
- Supports reporting UPS information to Building Management Systems or other third party management systems via Modbus TCP.
- Multiple language support
- Web browser interface available in English, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Multiple user access
- Supports simultaneous web browser access for up to 8 users and network command line interface access for up to 3 users
- Smart Battery Management Support
- Detailed battery information including battery cartridge parameters provides early-warning fault analysis to simplify management of the entire battery system (SRT
- Smart-UPS only).
- Standard UPS RFC 1628 MIB Compatible
- Make UPS information available to your preferred network, server or enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) using RFC 1628 MIB.
- UPS Firmware Update
- User friendly mechanism to remotely and seamlessly update UPS firmware via the web browser interface (SMX, SMT and SRT Smart-UPS only).