Eaton 9SX Online 1.5kVA UPS
Eaton 9SX1500IR 1500VA Dual-Online UPS power supply system. The Eaton 9SX UPS offers high availability, flexibility and advanced protection for infrastructure, industrial, medical, IT, networking, storage and telecom. Delivering on-line double conversion protection in...
- Online double conversion topology allowing for continuous monitoring of power conditions.
- With a 0. 9 power factor the 9SX powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
- Energy metering - kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton'sIntelligent Power Manager
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices.
- Eaton ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%
- Add up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules for increased battery runtime
|Output Frequency||50/60Hz +/–0.1 % (autosensing)|
|Communications Ports||1 USB port + 1 serial RS232 port + 1 mini-terminal block for remote ON/OFF + 1 mini-terminal block for Remote Power Off + 1 mini-terminal block for Output relay|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Certification||IEC/EN 62040-1, UL 1778, IEC/EN 62040-2, CE, CB, CSA 22.2, FCC Class B, CISPR22 Class B|
All UPS solutions require proactive maintenance to not only guarantee the lifespan of the backup power system but to also ensure that it is in optimal operational condition at all times. Secure Power offers a comprehensive range of UPS maintenance services and our team of nationwide engineers are available 24/7, 365 days a year to carry out all routine and emergency works. We have a range of standard UPS maintenance contract packages and also provide tailored solutions to fit any requirement. Below is a snapshot of what our contracts offer.
|Response Time||Next Business Day||Next Business Day||8hrs||4hrs|
|Discounted travel and labour costs||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|24/7 Technical support|
|Temporary UPS in the event of a failure (up to 10kVA single phase)|
|1 preventative maintenance visit per year||-|
|Travel & Labour costs for reactive maintenance||-|
|Professional service report||-|
|Emergency callout number||-|
|Access to UK wide spares network||-||-|