APC AP9630 CARD
APC AP9630 UPS monitoring expansion card. UPS Network Management Card 2 Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network. Includes: CD with software, User Manual
- BACnet/IP Support
- Supports reporting UPS information to Building...
- BACnet/IP Support
- Supports reporting UPS information to Building Management Systems or other third party management systems via BACnet/IP (BTL certified) (Single Phase Smart-UPS and Symmetra only).
- Command line interface
- Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Compatible with SmartSlot enabled UPSs
- Compatible with all SmartSlot UPSs
- Device Encryption
- Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
- IPv6 Support
- Capable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol
- Modbus TCP Support
- Supports reporting UPS information to Building Management Systems or other third party management systems via Modbus TCP.
- Multiple language support
- Web browser interface available in English, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Multiple user access
- Supports simultaneous web browser access for up to 8 users and network command line interface access for up to 3 users
- Smart Battery Management Support
- Detailed battery information including battery cartridge parameters provides early-warning fault analysis to simplify management of the entire battery system (SRT
- Smart-UPS only).
- Standard UPS RFC 1628 MIB Compatible
- Make UPS information available to your preferred network, server or enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) using RFC 1628 MIB.
- UPS Firmware Update
- User friendly mechanism to remotely and seamlessly update UPS firmware via the web browser interface (SMX, SMT and SRT Smart-UPS only).
All UPS solutions require proactive maintenance to not only guarantee the lifespan of the backup power system but to also ensure that it is in optimal operational condition at all times. Secure Power offers a comprehensive range of UPS maintenance services and our team of nationwide engineers are available 24/7, 365 days a year to carry out all routine and emergency works. We have a range of standard UPS maintenance contract packages and also provide tailored solutions to fit any requirement. Below is a snapshot of what our contracts offer.
|Response Time||Next Business Day||Next Business Day||8hrs||4hrs|
|Discounted travel and labour costs||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|24/7 Technical support|
|Temporary UPS in the event of a failure (up to 10kVA single phase)|
|1 preventative maintenance visit per year||-|
|Travel & Labour costs for reactive maintenance||-|
|Professional service report||-|
|Emergency callout number||-|
|Access to UK wide spares network||-||-|